Gen-Eye SD™ Color Pipe Inspection System with 300 Ft. Push-Rod and Digital Locator
The Gen-Eye SD™ gives you all the features of a full size video inspection system in a compact, portable package.
With an SD card reader, you can record video or still images – a one GB card records about two hours of video. Keep a copy for your records and make copies for your customers.
In addition to the card reader, the SD includes an 8" LCD color monitor for crisp, clear pictures, a full keyboard for on-screen titling, on-screen distance counter, built-in voice over unit, date and time stamp, picture inverter, LED dimmer control, camera test port, and both AC and DC power cords. All are safely contained in a padded case weighing just 10 lbs. that can stand alone or mount on a reel.
The fully adjustable docking arm mounts onto a big capacity reel loaded with Gel-Rod™ push rod and a color self-leveling camera. With this easily maneuverable, all-in-one package you’re set to trouble-shoot 3" to 10" lines. You can even mount the SD onto a mini reel to get down to 2" to 4" lines.
- Titler with full keyboard: You get up to nine pages of text to add your company name and job location to each video you make.
- Built-in AC/DC converter: Allows you to operate in the field with truck power alone.
- Built-in voice over unit: Internal microphone and on/off switch lets you add commentary to your videos.
- On-screen distance counter: Lets you keep track of how much push rod you’ve fed into the line.
- Date and Time Stamp : You can document the date and time of each job for your records.
- Internal 512 Hz transmitter, picture inverter, dimmer control, camera test port, 3" and 6" trap skids, and storage compartment for power cord, camera tool, and remote controls.
- Flexibility, Strength, Durability: A tough, Gel-Rod® push rod protects against moisture damage if the rod is cut or abraded. Its Kevlar® braid, fiberglass core, and durable sheath provide for maximum pushing and pulling power.
- Big capacity reels: The standard reel holds up to 400 ft. of push rod on a sturdy frame and takes up little space in your truck. Eight inch wheels ensure easy transport to and from the job. The mini reel carries up to 200 ft. of push rod in a compact frame for easy handling without taking up too much room in your truck.
- Skid designs: Skids keep the camera centered in the pipe for a better view, while reducing drag on longer runs. Standard systems include both 3" and 6" trap skids that protect the camera from abrasion as it slides through cast iron traps. Optional 3-in-1 skid set for 4", 6" and 8" lines, and Universal Roller Skid for 6" to 12" lines are also available.
- Gen-Eye SD Command Module
- 8" LED Screen
- SD Card Reader
- Full Keyboard
- Color Camera
- 300 Ft Push-Rod
- Digital Locator with Padded Bag
- Open Reel
- 3" & 6" Trap Skids
Additional General Pipe Cleaners Links
Our SKU: General Pipe Cleaners CSDD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- General Pipe Cleaners C-SD-D
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||16|
|Overall Height (Open)||12.5|
|Pipe Capacity||3" - 10"|
|Product Includes||3" Trap Skid, 300 Ft. Push-Rod, 6" Trap Skid, 8" LED Screen, Color Camera, Digital Locator with Bag, Open Reel, SD Command Module|
|White Balance||Auto High Speed|