Gen-Eye Digital Locator with Push Button Depth Finder and Padded Bag
The Gen-Eye Digital Locator lets you know exactly where the problems are. 100 sensitivity levels let you home in on the transmitter's signal. The LCD display panel produces a clear digital readout, as well as a graphic display and an audible tone. It's faster and more precise than analog locators.
The Gen-Eye Locator lets you locate almost anything underground with its built-in four-way signal finder. You can find the Gen-Eye camera even when it's deep inside cast iron pipe. When you turn on the digital locator, it looks for the 512 hz or 874 hz signal transmitted from the Gen-Eye camera.
Switch the locator to 60 hz, and you can locate underground power lines before you start digging. Switch again, and you can locate gas lines, fiber optic cables, and CATV cables with the optional 65khz transmitter. All with more power and dynamic range than any other locator available.
- Operating Modes/Frequency: Camera Locator/512 Hz and 874 Hz.
- Operating Modes/Frequency: Pipe Locator/65 KHz
- Operating Modes/Frequency: Power Line Locator/60 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 96 db
- Depth Range: 20 ft. (6m) in polyethylene and clay pipe
- Depth Range: 10 ft. (3m) in cast iron pipe
- Indicators: Backlit LCD digital display with signal strength read-out, graphic display, audible tone, digital depth indicator, battery status.
- Locator Weight: 4.5 lbs. /2 kg
- Transmitter Weight: 5 lbs. /2.3 kg
- Locator Batteries: 6 x C (50 hrs. of life at 68 degreeF)
- Transmitter Batteries: 6 x D (150 hrs. of life at 68 degreeF)
Additional General Pipe Cleaners Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All General Pipe Cleaners Products
- Shop All General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Eye Collection Products
Our SKU: General Pipe Cleaners G3-100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- General Pipe Cleaners G3-100
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
General Pipe Cleaners G3-100 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.