I-95 1/3 HP Motorized Sectional Drain Cleaner with Six 7.5 Ft. Proflex Sections for 1-1/4” to 4” Lines
Here’s a sectional cable machine that drives 7/8" and 5/8" sections – or even 5/16" cables for small drain work. You switch from 7/8" to 5/8" and back by repositioning the chuck cone. No adapter required. Attach a small drum to the back of the machine to drive smaller cables.
The I-95 gives you power and convenience. The motor is a 1/3 hp capacitor type, so it delivers plenty of torque to the cables. Yet, as soon as you lift the drive handle, the cable stops rotating, so there’s no additional torque build up.
- Unit Includes:
- Motor: 1/3 hp capacitor type with forward-off-reverse switch, ten-foot power cord, and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter. Rotates cables at 400 rpm.
- 10 ft. Power Cord
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Six (6) Sections 7.5 Ft. Cable
- Cable Carrier
- Cutter set for 5/8" cables: Arrow Head, Boring Gimlet, 1-1/2" U-Cutter and Retrieving Tool.
- Leather Gloves: Double palm, for hand protection when guiding cable.
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14" deep x 12" wide x 23" high.
- Adjustable Chucks: Has two sets of notches; one for 5/8" cables and one for 7/8" cables. Switch from one diameter to the other in seconds.
- Chuck Jaws: Drive both 5/8" and 7/8" cables; also grip drum for smaller diameter cables.
- Cables: “T” slot couplings slide together to lock and uncouple with a pin key. 7.5R8 - 7-1/2 ft. x 5/8" for 1-1/4" through 3" lines up to 125 ft long; 15R10 or 15R10P with Proflex inner core – 15 ft. x 7/8" for 2" – 4" lines up to 150 ft. long.
- Optional Drums: Small drum holds 25 ft. x 5/16" cable for 1-1/2" to 2" lines. Large drum holds 35 ft. x 3/8" cable for 2" to 3" lines.
Additional General Pipe Cleaners Links
This General Pipe Cleaners item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- General Pipe Cleaners I-95-A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the I95A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of General Pipe Cleaners products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.