I-95 1/3 HP Motorized Sectional Drain Cleaner with Six 7.5 Ft. Proflex Sections for 1-1/4” to 4” Lines
Here’s a sectional cable machine that drives 7/8" and 5/8" sections – or even 5/16" cables for small drain work. You switch from 7/8" to 5/8" and back by repositioning the chuck cone. No adapter required. Attach a small drum to the back of the machine to drive smaller cables.
The I-95 gives you power and convenience. The motor is a 1/3 hp capacitor type, so it delivers plenty of torque to the cables. Yet, as soon as you lift the drive handle, the cable stops rotating, so there’s no additional torque build up.
- Unit Includes:
- Motor: 1/3 hp capacitor type with forward-off-reverse switch, ten-foot power cord, and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter. Rotates cables at 400 rpm.
- 10 ft. Power Cord
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Six (6) Sections 7.5 Ft. Cable
- Cable Carrier
- Cutter set for 5/8" cables: Arrow Head, Boring Gimlet, 1-1/2" U-Cutter and Retrieving Tool.
- Leather Gloves: Double palm, for hand protection when guiding cable.
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14" deep x 12" wide x 23" high.
- Adjustable Chucks: Has two sets of notches; one for 5/8" cables and one for 7/8" cables. Switch from one diameter to the other in seconds.
- Chuck Jaws: Drive both 5/8" and 7/8" cables; also grip drum for smaller diameter cables.
- Cables: “T” slot couplings slide together to lock and uncouple with a pin key. 7.5R8 - 7-1/2 ft. x 5/8" for 1-1/4" through 3" lines up to 125 ft long; 15R10 or 15R10P with Proflex inner core – 15 ft. x 7/8" for 2" – 4" lines up to 150 ft. long.
- Optional Drums: Small drum holds 25 ft. x 5/16" cable for 1-1/2" to 2" lines. Large drum holds 35 ft. x 3/8" cable for 2" to 3" lines.
Additional General Pipe Cleaners Links
Our SKU: General Pipe Cleaners I95A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- General Pipe Cleaners I-95-A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
General Pipe Cleaners I-95-A Product Specifications
|Capacity||125 ft. x 5/8" Cable, 150 ft. x 7/8" Cable|
|Pipe Capacity||1-1/4" - 4"|
|Product Includes||3/4 hp Motor with Reverse Switch, Cable Carrier, Cutter Set, Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, Leather Gloves, Rear Guide Tube, Six 7.5 ft. Proflex Sections|
|Use||Inside Work, On Roofs, Small Drains|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.