Here's a compact, light weight tool for quickly opening clogged sinks, toilets and tubs. It handles rust, grease, sediment, and scale in lines up through 4" in diameter.Product Features:
- Uses a burst of compressed air that drives a shock wave through water to break up stoppages
- Particularly useful when stoppage is on the far side of a drum trap or series of tight bends
- 16 gauge plated cylinder tested for up to 600 lbs. of pressure
- Built-in air compressor easily pumps up to desired pressure
- Get instant impact with no build-up of pressure in the plumbing system
- Kinetic Water Ram
- Extension hose
- 4" rubber cone
- Five rubber plugs
- Carrying case
- Shraeder valve for use with external air compressor when clearing difficult stoppages
- Flexible cone seals drains ranging from 1-1/4" to 4" diameter
- For use in bathtubs, sinks, and toilets
- Product Weight: 11 lbs
Tough jobs call for tough equipment and General builds their sewer and drain cleaners with the most durable and rugged components. General Pipe Cleaners has been making drain maintenance equipment since the 1930s, continuously improving in service and reliability. Whether it is a large commercial job or a small residential drain, General has the tools that you need.
Additional General Pipe Cleaners Links
This General Pipe Cleaners item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- General Pipe Cleaners KR-A-WC
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the KR-A-WC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of General Pipe Cleaners products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.