Kinetic Water Ram, complete with caulking hose, 4" rubber cone, and five rubber plugs
Here's a compact, light weight tool for quickly opening clogged sinks, toilets and tubs. It handles rust, grease, sediment, and scale in lines up through 4" in diameter.
The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air that drives a shock wave (kinetic energy) through water to break up stoppage. It's particularly useful when the stoppage is on the far side of a drum trap or series of tight bends, since the shock wave can travel around bends without losing its force.
- 16 gauge plated cylinder tested for up to 600 lbs, pressure.
- 100 lbs. gearless pressure gauge provides pinpoint pressure control.
- Built-in air compressor easily pumps up to desired pressure.
- Flexible cone seals drains ranging from 1-1/4" to 4"diameter
- Equipped with Schraeder valve for use with external air compressor when clearing difficult stoppages.
- Standard fittings include caulking hose, 4" tapered rubber cone and five tapered rubber plugs for sealing openings from 1-1/4" through 4".
- Optional accessories include: carrying case, toilet attachment, 6" tapered rubber cone, 1-1/2", 2", 3" and 4" expansion plugs, universal faucet adapter, water supply hose, and check valve
Additional General Pipe Cleaners Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All General Pipe Cleaners Products
Our SKU: General Pipe Cleaners KRA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- General Pipe Cleaners KR-A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
General Pipe Cleaners KRA Product Specifications
|Product Includes||4" Rubber Cone, Calking Hose, Five Rubber Plugs|
|Use||Bathtubs, Sinks, Toilets|