Kinetic Water Ram, complete with caulking hose, 4" rubber cone, and five rubber plugs
Here's a compact, light weight tool for quickly opening clogged sinks, toilets and tubs. It handles rust, grease, sediment, and scale in lines up through 4" in diameter.
The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air that drives a shock wave (kinetic energy) through water to break up stoppage. It's particularly useful when the stoppage is on the far side of a drum trap or series of tight bends, since the shock wave can travel around bends without losing its force.
- 16 gauge plated cylinder tested for up to 600 lbs, pressure.
- 100 lbs. gearless pressure gauge provides pinpoint pressure control.
- Built-in air compressor easily pumps up to desired pressure.
- Flexible cone seals drains ranging from 1-1/4" to 4"diameter
- Equipped with Schraeder valve for use with external air compressor when clearing difficult stoppages.
- Standard fittings include caulking hose, 4" tapered rubber cone and five tapered rubber plugs for sealing openings from 1-1/4" through 4".
- Optional accessories include: carrying case, toilet attachment, 6" tapered rubber cone, 1-1/2", 2", 3" and 4" expansion plugs, universal faucet adapter, water supply hose, and check valve
Additional General Pipe Cleaners Links
This General Pipe Cleaners item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- General Pipe Cleaners KR-A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the KRA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of General Pipe Cleaners products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.