Maxi-Rooter 3/4 HP Large Line Motorized Drain Cleaner with 100 Ft. x 3/4" Cable and Power Cable Feed
The Maxi-Rooter combines root cutting power and big capacity in a surprisingly portable machine. A heavy-duty 3/4 hp motor with capacitor start and over-load protection drives a drum that can hold 125 ft. of 3/4" cable or 150 ft. of 5/8" cable. The frame is a tough aluminum alloy.
Look at the portability that goes with that power and capacity. The Maxi-Rooter rolls on 10" ball-bearing semi-pneumatic wheels and has V-belt stair climbers for easier transport up and down stairs.
- Unit Includes:
- Drum: Capacity of 129 ft. (39m) of 3/4" or 154 ft. (46m) of 5/8" cable. Includes 4 ft. of drum connecting cable.
- Motor: 3/4 hp heavy duty with capacitor start and forward-off-reverse switch; 20 ft. power cord with molded plug (3 wire 16 gauge) and ground fault circuit interrupter.
- 100 Ft. x 3/4" Cable
- Wheels: 10" semi-pneumatic tires with roller bearings.
- Wheel Brake: Locks machine in place on the job.
- Foot Switch: Pneumatic with no electrical contact between pedal and motor.
- Power Cable Feed: Variable speed feed drives and retracts cable at 0-20 ft. per minute.
- Leather Gloves: With double-reinforced palm for hand protection when guiding cables.
- Cutter Set: 26" Flexible Leader, Spear Head, 2" U-Cutter, 3" Side Cutter Blade, 4" Side Cutter Blade, 3" Heavy Duty Saw Blade, 4" Rotary Saw Blade, and Large Retrieving Tool.
- Cable Guide Tube: Adds safety when you can’t get machine close to drain opening. 5 ft. extension attaches to cable guide tube.
- Truck Loading Wheel: Makes it easier to lift machine onto bed of truck.
- Tool Box: Can hold a full cutter set, except for leader.
- Stair Climbers: V-Belts running on nylon rollers.
- Weight: 146 lbs. (67kg) without cable.
- Dimensions: 27" deep; 23" wide; 42" high (68 cm x 58 cm x 107 cm).
- Load Speed: 160 rpm.
- Cables: 3/4" diameter for 4-10" lines and 3" lines without sharp bends. 5/8" diameter for 3-6" lines.
Additional General Pipe Cleaners Links
This General Pipe Cleaners item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- General Pipe Cleaners P-MX-A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PMXA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of General Pipe Cleaners products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.