Gen-Eye SD™ Self Leveling Color Pipe Inspection System with 400 Ft. Push-Rod
The Gen-Eye SD™ gives you all the features of a full size video inspection system in a compact, portable package.
With an SD card reader, you can record video or still images – a one GB card records about two hours of video. Keep a copy for your records and make copies for your customers.
In addition to the card reader, the SD includes an 8" LCD color monitor for crisp, clear pictures, a full keyboard for on-screen titling, on-screen distance counter, built-in voice over unit, date and time stamp, picture inverter, LED dimmer control, camera test port, and both AC and DC power cords. All are safely contained in a padded case weighing just 10 lbs. that can stand alone or mount on a reel.
The self-leveling color camera automatically keeps your picture right side up as the camera glides through the line. You always have an upright picture on the monitor, making it easier for you and your customers to follow the action.
The fully adjustable docking arm mounts onto a big capacity reel loaded with Gel-Rod™ push rod and a color self-leveling camera. With this easily maneuverable, all-in-one package you’re set to trouble-shoot 3" to 10" lines. You can even mount the SD onto a mini reel to get down to 2" to 4" lines.
- Titler with full keyboard: You get up to nine pages of text to add your company name and job location to each video you make.
- Built-in AC/DC converter: Allows you to operate in the field with truck power alone.
- Built-in voice over unit: Internal microphone and on/off switch lets you add commentary to your videos.
- On-screen distance counter: Lets you keep track of how much push rod you’ve fed into the line.
- Date and Time Stamp : You can document the date and time of each job for your records.
- Additional features: Internal 512 Hz transmitter, picture inverter, dimmer control, camera test port, 3" and 6" trap skids, and storage compartment for power cord, camera tool, and remote controls.
- Flexibility, Strength, Durability: A tough, Gel-Rod® push rod protects against moisture damage if the rod is cut or abraded. Its Kevlar® braid, fiberglass core, and durable sheath provide for maximum pushing and pulling power.
- Big capacity reels: The standard reel holds up to 400 ft. of push rod on a sturdy frame and takes up little space in your truck. Eight inch wheels ensure easy transport to and from the job. The mini reel carries up to 200 ft. of push rod in a compact frame for easy handling without taking up too much room in your truck.
- Skid designs: Skids keep the camera centered in the pipe for a better view, while reducing drag on longer runs. Standard systems include both 3" and 6" trap skids that protect the camera from abrasion as it slides through cast iron traps. Optional 3-in-1 skid set for 4", 6" and 8" lines, and Universal Roller Skid for 6" to 12" lines are also available.
- Unit Includes:
- Gen-Eye SD Command Module
- 8" LED Screen
- SD Card Reader
- Full Keyboard
- Self Leveling Color Camera
- 400 Ft Push-Rod
- Open Reel
- 3" & 6" Trap Skids
Additional General Pipe Cleaners Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All General Pipe Cleaners Products
- Shop All General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Eye SD Collection Products
Our SKU: General Pipe Cleaners SLSDE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
General Pipe Cleaners SLSDE Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||16|
|Overall Height (Open)||12.5|
|Pipe Capacity||3" - 10"|
|Product Includes||3" Trap Skid, 300 Ft. Push-Rod, 6" Trap Skid, 8" LED Screen, Open Reel, SD Command Module, Self Leveling Color Camera|
|White Balance||Auto High Speed|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.