Modern Convertible Two Light Semi Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Cerchi Collection
The Cerchi Convertible Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture provides sophisticated modern style at an affordable price. Its polished chrome finish on metal frame with clear acrylic balls style beautifully with its drum shaped Opal Satin shade.
- Sophisticated modern style at an affordable price
- Polished Chrome finish on metal frame with clear acrylic balls is the perfect combination for current modern trends
- Drum shaped Opal Satin shades
- Provides widespread ambient lighting reflecting light off ceiling to soften overall effect
- Can be mounted directly to ceiling or hung by chain
- Requires 2 Incandescent, Medium Base 60 Watt Bulbs (Not Included)
- Total Wattage: 120
- Fixture Weight : 5.51 lbs
- UL Listing : dry
- Energy Star : No
- Dark Sky : No
- Suggested Room Fit : Kitchen,Foyer,Living
- Fixture Width : 15 Inches
- Fixture Height : 15 Inches
- Fixture Extension : 13.5 Inches
- Chain Length : 6 ft
- Wire Length : 10 ft
- Canopy / Backplate Dimensions : 5"Dia X 1"E
- Glass Diameter : 15 Inches
- Glass Height : 6 Inches
- Opal Satin Shade
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Golden Lighting Products
- Golden Lighting Cerchi Collection
This Golden Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Golden Lighting 1030-SF CH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1030-SF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Golden Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.