Golden Lighting 4 Light Mini Chandelier from the Meridian Collection
- Square Antique Marbled Glass Shades
- Includes 6' of Chain
- Includes 10' of Wire
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 17"
- Width: 15.25"
- Shade Height: 4"
- Shade Width: 5"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Golden Lighting Products
- Golden Lighting Meridian Collection
This Golden Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Golden Lighting 3890-GM4 GB*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3890-GM4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Golden Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.