Golden Lighting 5 Light Bathroom Vanity Light from the Brookfield Collection
- Opal Glass Shades
- Reversbile Installation (Can Be Mounted with Shades Facing Up or Down)
- Includes 8" of Wire
- Height: 9"
- Width: 36"
- Extension from Wall: 8"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 36"
- Backplate Extension: 1"
- Shade Height: 5.25"
- Shade Width: 5.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Golden Lighting Products
- Shop All Golden Lighting Brookfield Collection Products
Our SKU: Golden Lighting 5221-5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Golden Lighting 5221-5 CH-MBL
- Golden Lighting 5221-5 CRB*
Copper Rubbed Bronze
- Golden Lighting 5221-5 ORB-MBL
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Golden Lighting 5221-5 PW-MBL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Golden Lighting 5221-5 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Brookfield, Brookfield ORB|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.