Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Golden Lighting 6005-1W Lancaster 1 Light Up Light Wall Sconce
This single light wall sconce from the Lancaster Collection is a harmonic fusion of styles that will complement any décor it is placed in.
Golden Lighting's Lancaster Collection features a transitional style of decorative lighting that is perfect for traditional to soft modern settings. The ample, square arms exude strong contemporary elegance.
- Antique Brass finish with Clear Clarion glass features pleats and a classic fern design
- Extra wide Antiqued Marbled Glass comes with Rubbed Bronze finish
- Extra wide White Marbled Glass comes with Pewter finish
- Popularly used in halls, stairways, entries and an accent
- 8'' Wire (Included)
- UL Listed for Damp Location
- Requires (1) x 60 Watt Type A Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 7.5"
- Extension: 8.5"
- Wire Length: 8"
- Shade / Glass Dimensions: 7.5" Diameter x 6" Height
- Backplate Dimensions: 4.75" Width x 10" Height x 1" Extension
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Golden Lighting Products
- Shop All Golden Lighting Lancaster Collection Products
Our SKU: Golden Lighting 6005-1W
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Golden Lighting 6005-1W AB*
- Golden Lighting 6005-1W PW
- Golden Lighting 6005-1W RBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Golden Lighting 6005-1W RBZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.