Golden Lighting 6005-3P Lancaster 3 Light Bowl Pendant
A three light bowl pendant from the Lancaster Collection with a distinctive transitional style. The attention to detail on this light is amazing.
Golden Lighting's Lancaster Collection features a transitional style of decorative lighting that is perfect for traditional to soft modern settings. The ample, square arms exude strong contemporary elegance.
- Antique Brass finish with Clear Clarion glass features pleats and a classic fern design
- Extra wide Antiqued Marbled Glass comes with Rubbed Bronze finish
- Extra wide White Marbled Glass comes with Pewter finish
- A pendant bowl provides a glowing presence in dining and entry areas
- Brings a high and diffuse light to kitchen or task areas
- 6 Foot Chain (Included)
- 10' Wire (Included)
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (3) x 60 Watt Type A Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 25"
- Width: 18"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Shade / Glass Dimensions: 15.75" Diameter x 6" Height
- Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter x 1" Extension
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Golden Lighting Products
- Shop All Golden Lighting Lancaster Collection Products
Our SKU: Golden Lighting 6005-3P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Golden Lighting 6005-3P AB*
- Golden Lighting 6005-3P PW
- Golden Lighting 6005-3P RBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Golden Lighting 6005-3P PW Product Specifications
|Base Color||Pewter, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Shade Color||White, Brown|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.