Golden Lighting 6005-5 Lancaster 5 Light Single Tier Up Light Chandelier
Strong yet graceful, this five light, single tier chandelier from the Lancaster Collection is a truly handsome light fixture that will work well with a traditional or more contemporary décor.
Golden Lighting's Lancaster Collection features a transitional style of decorative lighting that is perfect for traditional to soft modern settings. The ample, square arms exude strong contemporary elegance.
- Antique Brass finish with Clear Clarion glass features pleats and a classic fern design
- Extra wide Antiqued Marbled Glass comes with Rubbed Bronze finish
- Extra wide White Marbled Glass comes with Pewter finish
- A chandelier creates a stylish focal point
- Comfortably sized for a typical dining room
- Single Tier Up Lighting
- 6 Foot Chain (Included)
- 10' Wire (Included)
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (5) x 60 Watt Type A Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 28"
- Width: 27"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Shade / Glass Dimensions: 7.5" Diameter x 6" Height
- Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter x 1" Extension
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Golden Lighting Products
- Golden Lighting Lancaster Collection
This Golden Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Golden Lighting 6005-5 AB*
- Golden Lighting 6005-5 PW
- Golden Lighting 6005-5 RBZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6005-5 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Golden Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.