How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Golden Lighting 6005-D5 Lancaster 5 Light Single Tier Down Light Chandelier
Strong yet graceful, this five light, single tier nook chandelier from the Lancaster Collection is a truly handsome light fixture that will work well with a traditional or more contemporary décor.
Golden Lighting's Lancaster Collection features a transitional style of decorative lighting that is perfect for traditional to soft modern settings. The ample, square arms exude strong contemporary elegance.
- Antique Brass finish with Clear Clarion glass features pleats and a classic fern design
- Extra wide Antiqued Marbled Glass comes with Rubbed Bronze finish
- Extra wide White Marbled Glass comes with Pewter finish
- A chandelier creates a stylish focal point
- Comfortably sized for a typical dining room
- Single Tier Down Lighting
- 6 Foot Chain (Included)
- 10' Wire (Included)
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (5) x 60 Watt Type A Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 26.5"
- Width: 25"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Shade / Glass Dimensions: 7.5" Diameter x 6" Height - Antique Brass finish
- Shade / Glass Dimensions: 9.5" Diameter x 4" Height - Pewter and Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter x 1" Extension
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Golden Lighting Products
- Shop All Golden Lighting Lancaster Collection Products
Our SKU: Golden Lighting 6005-D5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Golden Lighting 6005-D5 AB*
- Golden Lighting 6005-D5 PW
- Golden Lighting 6005-D5 RBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Golden Lighting 6005-D5 RBZ Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Shade Diameter||7.5, 9.5|
|Shade Height||4, 6|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.