How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Golden Lighting 6005-M1L Lancaster 1 Light Mini Pendant
This mini pendant from the Lancaster Collection features Clear Clarion glass shades and a traditional design.
Golden Lighting's Lancaster Collection features a transitional style of decorative lighting that is perfect for traditional to soft modern settings. The ample, square arms exude strong contemporary elegance.
- Antique Brass finish with Clear Clarion glass features pleats and a classic fern design
- Extra wide Antiqued Marbled Glass comes with Rubbed Bronze finish
- Extra wide White Marbled Glass comes with Pewter finish
- Eye-catching accent that can be used individually or arrayed in a group
- 2 Foot Chain (Included)
- 10' Wire (Included)
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (1) x 60 Watt Type A Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Height: 61.25"
- Width: 7.5"
- Chain Length: 24"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Shade / Glass Dimensions: 7.5" Diameter x 6" Height
- Canopy Dimensions: 6" Diameter x 1" Extension
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Golden Lighting Products
- Shop All Golden Lighting Lancaster Collection Products
Our SKU: Golden Lighting 6005-M1L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Golden Lighting 6005-M1L AB*
- Golden Lighting 6005-M1L PW
- Golden Lighting 6005-M1L RBZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Golden Lighting 6005-M1L PW Product Specifications
|Base Color||Pewter, Bronze, Brass|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Shade Color||Cream, Clear|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.