Golden Lighting Mayfair CollectionReview video for Golden Lighting's Mayfair Collection
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Golden Lighting 4 Light Mini Chandelier from the Mayfair Collection
- Crème Brulee Glass Shades and a Leather Crackle Finish
- Includes 6' of Chain for Hanging
- Includes 10' of Wire
- Includes Ceiling Canopy
- Height: 18"
- Width: 19"
- Shade Height: 4.75"
- Shade Width: 6.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Golden Lighting Products
- Shop All Golden Lighting Mayfair Collection Products
Our SKU: Golden Lighting 7116-GM4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Golden Lighting 7116-GM4 LC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Golden Lighting 7116-GM4 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.