Golden Lighting 1 Light Wall Sconce
- Tea Stone Glass Shade
- Matches the Homestead RBZ Collection
- Matches the Centennial RBZ Collection
- Includes 8" Wire
- Height: 7"
- Width: 13"
- Extension from Wall: 6.5"
- Backplate Diameter: 4"
- Shade Height: 6.5"
- Shade Width: 13"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Golden Lighting Links
This Golden Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Golden Lighting 8355 RBZ
- Golden Lighting 8355 SS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8355 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Golden Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.