How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Golden Lighting 9 Light Drum Chandelier from the Echelon Collection
- Tuxedo Glass Shades with Hanging Beaded Crystal Accents
- Includes 6' of Chain
- Includes 10' of Wire
- Includes Canopy
- Height: 45.5"
- Width: 32"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Upper Shade Height: 7"
- Upper Shade Diameter: 21"
- Lower Shade Height: 7.5"
- Lower Shade Diameter: 32"
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 540
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Golden Lighting Products
- Shop All Golden Lighting Echelon Collection Products
Our SKU: Golden Lighting 8981-9-GRM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Golden Lighting 8981-9 GRM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Golden Lighting 8981-9 GRM Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.