Transitional Three Light Semi Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Echelon Collection
The Echelon Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture provides chic transitional styling with the option of either a graceful feminine shade or a more masculine shade. This fixture is an elegant, eye-catching accent that can be mounted directly to the ceiling or hung by chain.
- Chic transitional style with a graceful feminine sense
- Varying geometric shaped sparkling crystals
- Clean & elegant fabric Bridal Veil shade
- Polished Chrome reflects lamp light, beaded crystal drops and room color
- Provides widespread ambient lighting Reflects light off the ceiling to soften the overall effect
- Requires 3 Incandescent, Candelabra Base 60 Watt Bulbs (Not Included)
- Total Wattage: 180
- Fixture Weight : 6.84 lbs
- UL Listing : dry
- Energy Star : No
- Dark Sky : No
- Suggested Room Fit : Kitchen,Foyer,Living
- Fixture Width : 16.5 Inches
- Fixture Height : 16.5SF, 17.75P
- Chain Length : 6 ft
- Wire Length : 10 ft
- Canopy / Backplate Dimensions : 5"Dia x 1"E
- Glass Diameter : 16.5 Inches
- Glass Height : 5.75 Inches
- Bridal Veil Shade
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Golden Lighting Products
- Golden Lighting Echelon Collection
This Golden Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Golden Lighting 8981-SF BRI
- Golden Lighting 8981-SF GRM
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8981-SF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Golden Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.