- Graceful Arms and Clean Lines Create a Timeless Design
- Provides a Well Diffused Light Over a Vanity or Mirror for Grooming
- Tapered Shade
- Capable of Versatile Up or Down Mounting
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Height: 10"
- Width: 31.5"
- Extension: 8.625"
- Shade Height: 5"
- Shade Diameter: 5.125"
- Backplate Height: 4.75"
- Backplate Depth: 0.875"
- Backplate Width: 7.5"
- Wire Length: 8"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Golden Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Golden Lighting Products
- Shop All Golden Lighting Taylor Collection Products
Our SKU: Golden Lighting 9106-BA4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Golden Lighting 9106-BA4 CH
- Golden Lighting 9106-BA4 PW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Golden Lighting 9106-BA4 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.