Battery Operated Commercial Cable Cutter with Two 18V Li-Ion Batteries, 230V Charger and Carrying Case
- Cutting large diameter copper and aluminum cables up to 3-1/4" (85 mm) is easy with the ESC85L. The scissor style blades can pick cable up off of a floor and the included assist handle makes the tool easy to control.
- Features retraction stop that permits the operator to stop the retraction at any point. This saves time and battery power when making multiple cuts.
- Small, light weight, ergonomic shape.
- Exclusive to Greenlee - LED work light illuminates the work area.
- Battery LED Monitor
- 18V Lithium Ion battery power reduces cycle time and provides 70% more cycles per charge.
- Exclusive to Greenlee - Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil
- Exclusive to Greenlee - Over molded tacky grip areas to make the tool easier and more comfortable to hold.
- Patented friction drive.
- Cutting blades automatically open when the cut is complete.
- Cutting head rotates 350 degrees for access to tight spaces.
- Hardened blades provide long life.
- Tool is equipped with two batteries, carrying case, and either a 120 volt, 12 volt, or 230 volt battery charger.
- Length: 21" (533 mm)
- Width: 2-7/8" (73 mm)
- Height: 15-1/4" (387 mm)
- Weight: 14.9 lbs. (6.7 kg)
- Battery: 18 V 3.0 AH Li-Ion
- Est. Cycles per Charge: 90
- Capacity: Max Diam: 3-3/8" (85 mm) Copper, Aluminum and Communications
Additional Greenlee Links
Our SKU: Greenlee ESC85L22
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Greenlee 52121
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Greenlee 52121 Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Cutting Capacity (Comm. Cable)||3.375 Inch Diameter|
|Cutting Capacity (Cu & Al Power Source Cable)||3.375 Inch Diameter|