Digital Logging Meter with 43,000 Data Points and LCD Display
Traces concealed wiring, locates junction boxes, and finds breakers for live or dead circuits-no need for power interruption.
- True RMS, Autoranging, 3-5/6-Digit, 5000-Count Display for Greater Accuracy
- Selectable Sampling Intervals Between 0.05 Seconds
- 480 Seconds, 8-Month Max Logging Period
- 0.05 Second Memory Rate to Capture Fast Transients
- Backlit Display for Easy Viewing
- Frequency, Temperature, and Capacitance Measurements and Diode and Continuity Tests Standard
- RS-232 Capable, May be Connected to a PC for Extended Measurement Capability with Optional Interface DMSC-8L
- Accessories Included: (1) 9V Battery, Bead Temperature Probe (400°F/ 204°C Maximum), Test Leads, Carrying Case
For more than 140 years, Greenlee has been a provider of quality tools to the woodworking industry and, for over 70 years, to the electrical industry as well. Over 20 years ago, Greenlee made a commitment to the high technology necessary to keep pace with the changing needs of their customers. Proof of that commitment is in the modern facilities, state-of-the-art production equipment, and enhanced quality assurance programs which comprise the Greenlee way of doing business today.
Additional Greenlee Links
Our SKU: Greenlee DML-430
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Greenlee 7553*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Greenlee 7553 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.