Digital Logging Meter with 87,000 Count Single Channel 43,000 Count Dual Channel and LCD Display
Traces concealed wiring, locates junction boxes, and finds breakers for live or dead circuits-no need for power interruption.
- Auto and manual ranging
- Beep-Jack™ audible and visible warning to guard against improper A and mA terminal plug in.
- Capacitance and Dual-input temperature measurement capability.
- Low impedance mode.
- Autocheck™ feature provides automatic selection of AC volts, DC volts or resistance with low impedance for ghost voltage elimination.
- High visibility 10000 count LCD dual digital display.
- True RMS (AC + DC)
- Peak (crest) hold; Min, Max
- Data Logging Capability: 87,000 points stored single channel, 43,000 points stored dual channel.
- Intelligent auto-power off, display backlight, analog bar graph.
- PC interface capability using optional USB RS-232 cable with data recording PC software.
- Voltage Measurement: 60mV to 1000V AC/DC
- Amperage Measurement: 600mA to 10A AC/DC
- Resistance: 600Ω to 60MΩ
- Frequency (Hz): 40 ~ 500
- Measurement Category: Cat IV 1000V
For more than 140 years, Greenlee has been a provider of quality tools to the woodworking industry and, for over 70 years, to the electrical industry as well. Over 20 years ago, Greenlee made a commitment to the high technology necessary to keep pace with the changing needs of their customers. Proof of that commitment is in the modern facilities, state-of-the-art production equipment, and enhanced quality assurance programs which comprise the Greenlee way of doing business today.
Additional Greenlee Links
This Greenlee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Greenlee DML-430A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DML-430A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Greenlee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.