Digital Logging Meter with 87,000 Count Single Channel 43,000 Count Dual Channel and LCD Display
Traces concealed wiring, locates junction boxes, and finds breakers for live or dead circuits-no need for power interruption.
- Auto and manual ranging
- Beep-Jack™ audible and visible warning to guard against improper A and mA terminal plug in.
- Capacitance and Dual-input temperature measurement capability.
- Low impedance mode.
- Autocheck™ feature provides automatic selection of AC volts, DC volts or resistance with low impedance for ghost voltage elimination.
- High visibility 10000 count LCD dual digital display.
- True RMS (AC + DC)
- Peak (crest) hold; Min, Max
- Data Logging Capability: 87,000 points stored single channel, 43,000 points stored dual channel.
- Intelligent auto-power off, display backlight, analog bar graph.
- PC interface capability using optional USB RS-232 cable with data recording PC software.
- Voltage Measurement: 60mV to 1000V AC/DC
- Amperage Measurement: 600mA to 10A AC/DC
- Resistance: 600Ω to 60MΩ
- Frequency (Hz): 40 ~ 500
- Measurement Category: Cat IV 1000V
For more than 140 years, Greenlee has been a provider of quality tools to the woodworking industry and, for over 70 years, to the electrical industry as well. Over 20 years ago, Greenlee made a commitment to the high technology necessary to keep pace with the changing needs of their customers. Proof of that commitment is in the modern facilities, state-of-the-art production equipment, and enhanced quality assurance programs which comprise the Greenlee way of doing business today.
Additional Greenlee Links
Our SKU: Greenlee DML-430A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Greenlee DML-430A
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Greenlee DML-430A Product Specifications
|Frequency Measurement||40 - 500Hz|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.