Digital Logging Meter with 5,400 Data Points and LCD Display
Traces concealed wiring, locates junction boxes, and finds breakers for live or dead circuits-no need for power interruption.
- True RMS, Autoranging, 3-5/6-Digit, 5000-Count Display for Greater Accuracy
- Selectable Sampling Intervals Between 0.05 Seconds
- 480 Seconds, 8-Month Max Logging Period
- 0.05 Second Memory Rate to Capture Fast Transients
- Backlit Display for Easy Viewing
- Frequency, Temperature, and Capacitance Measurements and Diode and Continuity Tests Standard
- RS-232 Capable, May be Connected to a PC for Extended Measurement Capability with Optional Interface DMSC-8L
- Accessories Included: (1) 9V Battery, Bead Temperature Probe (400°F/ 204°C Maximum), Test Leads, Carrying Case
For more than 140 years, Greenlee has been a provider of quality tools to the woodworking industry and, for over 70 years, to the electrical industry as well. Over 20 years ago, Greenlee made a commitment to the high technology necessary to keep pace with the changing needs of their customers. Proof of that commitment is in the modern facilities, state-of-the-art production equipment, and enhanced quality assurance programs which comprise the Greenlee way of doing business today.
Additional Greenlee Links
This Greenlee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Greenlee 7619*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DML-54-C and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Greenlee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.