Battery Operated Commercial Cable Cutter with Two 18V Li-Ion Batteries, 230V Charger and Carrying Case
- Cutting large diameter copper and aluminum cables up to 3-1/4" (85 mm) is easy with the ESC85L. The scissor style blades can pick cable up off of a floor and the included assist handle makes the tool easy to control.
- Features retraction stop that permits the operator to stop the retraction at any point. This saves time and battery power when making multiple cuts.
- Small, light weight, ergonomic shape.
- Exclusive to Greenlee - LED work light illuminates the work area.
- Battery LED Monitor
- 18V Lithium Ion battery power reduces cycle time and provides 70% more cycles per charge.
- Exclusive to Greenlee - Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil
- Exclusive to Greenlee - Over molded tacky grip areas to make the tool easier and more comfortable to hold.
- Patented friction drive.
- Cutting blades automatically open when the cut is complete.
- Cutting head rotates 350 degrees for access to tight spaces.
- Hardened blades provide long life.
- Tool is equipped with two batteries, carrying case, and either a 120 volt, 12 volt, or 230 volt battery charger.
- Length: 21" (533 mm)
- Width: 2-7/8" (73 mm)
- Height: 15-1/4" (387 mm)
- Weight: 14.9 lbs. (6.7 kg)
- Battery: 18 V 3.0 AH Li-Ion
- Est. Cycles per Charge: 90
- Capacity: Max Diam: 3-3/8" (85 mm) Copper, Aluminum and Communications
Additional Greenlee Links
This Greenlee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Greenlee 52121
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ESC85L22 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Greenlee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.