- Trim a path up to 13 inches wide using 0.065 inch diameter dual string cutting line
- Features an auto advance trimmer head - automatically feeds out additional line when needed, no need to bump the trimmer on the ground or stop the machine for more line
- Easily converts into an edger without any additional attachments
- Easily replace the trimming line without any tools, get back to work faster and save yourself some time
- Swivel cutting head allows you to adjust the cutting angle and trim those hard to reach places
- Handle rotates for ideal hand positioning, adding more comfort for the operator while making precision trimming easier
- Electric start – the string trimmer starts up fast and easy every time, without you hurting your back
- Includes a built-in cord lock system, no more coming unplugged while trimming around the yard, saving time and hassle
- Covered under a 2 Year manufacturer's warranty for residential use
- This trimmer has been deemed eco-friendly because of its low emissions
- Ergonomically designed handle and telescoping shaft help to maximize operator comfort no matter their size
- Includes a bonus .065" diameter cutting line replacement spool
- Grade: Entry-Level
- Shaft Shape: Straight
- Telescoping Shaft: Yes
- Starting System: Electric
- Product Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Amperage: 4 Amps
GreenWorks tools aims to eliminate its impact on the environment and ensure a zero carbon footprint. Its Energy Star products require approved battery chargers to eliminate gas emissions and long, unsafe power cords. Consider a truly beautiful yard - GreenWorks doesn’t require polluting the environment in order to make your yard beautiful.
Additional GreenWorks Links
This GreenWorks item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GreenWorks 21212
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 21212 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GreenWorks products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.