G-Max 40 Volt 3-in-1 Cordless Push Mower with 19" Cutting WidthProduct Features:
- 3-in-1 lawn mower can be used to discharge, bag, or mulch the lawn clippings
- 6 cutting deck positions give you the freedom to choose the length of grass that stays on your lawn
- Electric start - start up the lawn mower fast and easy without hurting your back
- Cutting bag included – bag the clippings automatically when the included cutting bag is attached
- Mulching kit included – mower will cut the clippings into tiny pieces and spread them around your lawn when mulching kit is attached
- Mower has right side discharge capability for clippings
- 7 inch front and 8 inch rear plastic tires for better traction and maneuverability
- Covered under 4 year manufacturer warranty for residential use
- This mower has been deemed “eco-friendly” because of its low emissions
- Tool-less assembly: this mower can be assembled without any additional tools
- Zero-emission equipment helps to reduce your carbon footprint
- Clean electric power allows for easier starts as well as zero oil-changes, tune-ups, or trips to the service center
- The polymer deck has a lifetime warranty, covering all damages that do not result from negligent handling or lack of care
- Weighing in at 35 pounds, this lightweight mower is super easy to push and maneuver
- Cutting Height Max: 3.5 inches (the tallest height that the mower will cut)
- Cutting Height Min: 1.25 inches (the shortest height that the mower will cut)
- Cutting Inches: 19 inches (how wide a path the mower will cut in one pass)
- Deck Material: Steel (type of material that the mower deck is made out of)
- Grade: Entry (mowers are designed for entry-level, mid-grade, semi-pro, or commercial users)
- Starting System: Push Button (how the operator starts the machine)
- Style: Walk Behind (the type of lawn mower this is; either walk behind, riding, or tow-behind )
- Surface Area: Small (the size of lawn this mower is designed to cut)
- Terrain: Flat (type of terrain this mower is designed to be used on; either flat or hilly)
- Weight: 49 lbs. (the actual weight of the product, without any shipping materials)
- Engine Manufacturer: Greenworks (brand of engine included with this product)
- Fuel Type: Cordless (how the machine is powered - usually gas, electric, or cordless)
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion (the type of battery this product uses)
- Battery Voltage: 40 Volts (the voltage used by the battery included with this product)
- CARB Approved: Yes (this product is approved by the California Air Resources Board for emissions standards)
GreenWorks tools aims to eliminate its impact on the environment and ensure a zero carbon footprint. Its Energy Star products require approved battery chargers to eliminate gas emissions and long, unsafe power cords. Consider a truly beautiful yard - GreenWorks doesn’t require polluting the environment in order to make your yard beautiful.
Additional GreenWorks Links
This GreenWorks item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GreenWorks 25312*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 25312 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GreenWorks products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
GreenWorks G-MAX 19in 40v MowerGreenWorks G-MAX 19in 40v Mower Video
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.