- Capable of throwing snow up to 20 feet
- Electric start - start up the snow blower fast and easy without hurting your back
- Covered under 4 year manufacturer's warranty
- Clearing Width: 12 inches (how wide a path the blower cuts through the snow)
- Drive System: Push (What propels the snow blower: self-propelled, manual gears, or push)
- Grade: Consumer (is this designed for professionals, consumers, or someone in-between)
- Starting System: Electric (how the operator starts the machine)
- Snow Blower Style: Electric (what type of snow blower this is)
- Surface Type: Paved (type of surface this snow blower is approved to work on)
- Surface Area: Medium (the size of area this snow blower is designed to clear)
- Weight: 14.8 pounds (the actual weight of the product, without any shipping materials)
- Fuel Type: Electric (type of fuel required to run unit - usually gas, electric, or cordless)
- Amperage: 8 (amount of amps the tool draws when under full load, a good measurement of power)
- CARB Approved: Yes (is product approved by the California Air Resources Board for emissions standards)
- 26012: This model
- 26022: 16" clearing width and 10 amps
- 26032: 20" clearing width and 12 amps
GreenWorks tools aims to eliminate its impact on the environment and ensure a zero carbon footprint. Its Energy Star products require approved battery chargers to eliminate gas emissions and long, unsafe power cords. Consider a truly beautiful yard - GreenWorks doesn’t require polluting the environment in order to make your yard beautiful.
Additional GreenWorks Links
This GreenWorks item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- GreenWorks 26012*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 26012 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of GreenWorks products with over 400 warehouses across the country.