This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of brass – ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Diverter valve trim - for switching between tub and shower applications
- ADA compliant
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- A swinging dial directs water to desired shower function
- Trim Height: 3-15/16" (measured from bottom of trim to top of escutcheon plate)
- Trim Width: 3-15/16" (measured from left most to right most point on escutcheon plate)
- Lever handle included with trim kit
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 19220EN0
- Grohe 19220BP0*
Brushed Nickel / Porcelain
- Grohe 19220BA0*
Chrome / Porcelain
- Grohe 19220ZB0
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Grohe 19220R00*
- Grohe 19220MA0*
- Grohe 19220BE0
- Grohe 19220AV0*
- Grohe 19220HA0*
Satin Nickel / Porcelain
- Grohe 19220000
- Grohe 19220PA0*
Sterling / Porcelain
- Grohe 19220RR0*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 19 220 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Grohe Starlight TechnologyContinuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over.