Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Smooth single handle operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set froth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and stat regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Spout Reach: 8-11/16" (measured from the mounting point to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Wall Mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- 19 387: This Model
- 20 148: Widespread version of this model with cross handles
- 20 191: Widespread version of this model with lever handles
- 23 077: Single hole version of this model
At Grohe, design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge preconceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: Grohe 19 387
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 19387000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe 19387000 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Grohe Technology||EcoJoy, SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Certified||Yes|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 1 Year Limited Commercial|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Product Type||Vessel Faucet|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.