This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Grohe's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- Trim constructed of ABS - ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Pressure balanced valve cartridge with scald guard
- For shower/tub with non-diverter tub spout or 2 shower applications
- Integrated volume control
- 2-way diverter function No shared function
- Max Flow Rate 6.6 at 45 psi (25 l/m)
- Rough-in valve not included - For use with GrohFlex 35 026 rough-in
- Compliments Atrio, Essence, and Concetto bathroom collections
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial provides optimum control
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-11/16"
Why Buy Grohe From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove: The rich, smooth handling of the faucet lever conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy that will give a lifetime of maintenance-free operation.
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Grohe 19867EN0 Product Specifications
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||5.6|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Integrated Diverter||Yes, No|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.