- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Grohe kitchen faucets will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Overall Height: 10-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-2/3" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/3" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 6"-16" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/5"
- Handles are not included with this model (upon checkout handle options will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 20 130: This model
- 20 158: Centerset version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Grohe 20130EN0 Product Specifications
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 17.5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Handle Style||Cross, Lever|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.19|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.