- Metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Dual handles operate with 1/4 turn
- 2 handles included with the faucet
- Complete with rough-in valve system
- ADA compliant
- Overall Height: 8-3/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-3/4" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7" (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 13.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/8" (cannot mount on thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 3 holes required for faucet installation
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 25152EN0
- Grohe 25152000
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 25 152 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.