Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Grohe Starlight TechnologyContinuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over.
- Covered under Grohe’s limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Built in diverter (dual functionality not available)
- Exposed thermostatic valve cartridge
- Bar with adjustable height hand shower holder
- Single function shower head & two setting hand shower
- 59" metal shower hose
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- CoolTouch: With this technology from Grohe the entire outer surface of the thermostat will never exceed the temperature of the shower water. An innovative cooling channel and special couplings where the hot water passes through the thermostat creates a barrier between the hot water and the surface; so you never run the risk of scalding yourself on a hot thermostat.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Complete with rough-in valve system
Shower Head Specifications:
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower head rotates 45-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Shower Arm Length: 17-5/8”
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: Grohe 26 128
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 26128000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe 26128000 Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Grohe Technology||CoolTouch, StarLight|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Number Of Handles||3|
|Shower Arm Reach||18.563|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.