Shower System Includes:
- Diverting valve trim
- 17-11/16" shower arm and flange
- Hand shower hose and bracket
- Full length slide bar and mounting hardware
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe faucet sets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Single function rain shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- CoolTouch: With this technology from Grohe the entire outer surface of the thermostat will never exceed the temperature of the shower water. An innovative cooling channel and special couplings where the hot water passes through the thermostat creates a barrier between the hot water and the surface; so you never run the risk of scalding yourself on a hot thermostat.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings smoothly providing easy pin-point control
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Complete with rough-in valve system
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for whole-body coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.0 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Arm Length: 17-11/16"
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 27920000
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 27 920 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Grohe Starlight TechnologyContinuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over.