- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe hand showers will surprise and delight the user with every interaction
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Hand Shower Package Includes: Hand shower, hose and mounting bracket
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation of included components is included
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Single spray function - featuring full body spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Integrated dual check-valves
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
- Hose Length: 48"
- 1/2" female connections on both ends
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: Grohe 27812
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 27812IK0
Chrome / Black
- Grohe 27812IL0
Chrome / White
- Grohe 27812000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Grohe Starlight TechnologyContinuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over.