Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
Grohe Parkfield 30 205 Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 14-15/16” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-5/16” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single Hole
- Gallons Per Minute: 1.5 GPM (CAL Green Certified)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8“
- 6 V lithium battery, CA approved est battery life 2-4 years
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Grohe Parkfield 30 205 Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Grohe limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Brass body construction with metal handle
- Weight operated pull back to help retract stainless steel hose with little effort
- Locking push button control to switch from regular flow to spray
- SpeedClean anti lime system
- EasyTouch on/off operation
- Automatic safety stop after 60 sec
- 360-degree swivel spout providing greater access to the sink
- SilkMove ceramic disc cartridge: A lifetime of maintenance-free operation
- Stainless steel braided flexible supply lines Included
Why Buy Grohe Parkfield 30 205 Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Grohe Parkfield 30 205 Kitchen Faucet Technologies & Benefits:
- EasyTouch: This intuitive touch technology enables you to turn the faucet on and off with just a touch anywhere on the faucet's body or handle. This feature is particularly helpful when your hands are messy or when on-demand water is needed. Minta Touch kitchen faucets are designed to be easy to install, so that the typical homeowner can do it quickly and painlessly.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SpeedClean: Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Four brand values that illustrate Grohe's commitment to creating exceptional experiences with water is quality, technology, design and sustainability. Started in Germany in 1936, Grohe has established themselves as the global market leader that continues to set benchmark standards in the faucet industry. Grohe believes quality is defined by the highest levels of craftsmanship, outstanding durability, high levels of functionality, long-lasting design and convenience of use.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: Grohe 30 205
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 30205000
- Grohe 30205DC0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe 30205DC0 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.313|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Grohe Technology||SilkMove, StarLight|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.