Grohe Elberon Transitional Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Grohe's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Solid brass faucet body with metal handle
- Non-metallic pulldown spray head enhances faucet's versatility
- 360-degree ball-joint on hose for flexible handling of spray head
- Locking push button control - to switch from regular flow to spray
- High-arch spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to the sink
- Weight operated pull back mechanism for stainless steel braided spray hose
- Stainless steel braided flexible supply lines
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
Grohe Elberon Transitional Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 14-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-5/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
Why Buy Grohe Elberon Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Grohe Elberon Kitchen Faucet Technologies / Benefits:
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
Four brand values that illustrate Grohe's commitment to creating exceptional experiences with water is quality, technology, design and sustainability. Started in Germany in 1936, Grohe has established themselves as the global market leader that continues to set benchmark standards in the faucet industry. Grohe believes quality is defined by the highest levels of craftsmanship, outstanding durability, high levels of functionality, long-lasting design and convenience of use.
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 30211ZB0
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Grohe 30211000
- Grohe 30211DC0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 30 211 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.