Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Covered under Grohe’s limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- 3 settings of water: still, medium and sparkling
- Spout swivels 180° for greater access to more areas of the sink
- Includes built in filtration that is mounted under sink
- Starter kit includes 158 gallon filter, filter head with flexible adjustment
- Separate handle for filtered water
- Separate water ways for filtered and non filtered water
- Includes Grohe Blue carafe
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- GROHE Blue® Chilled & Sparkling: Combines the modern look of a designer faucet with a high-performance filter, cooler and carbonator – and is as easy to use as an ordinary kitchen faucet. The right lever on the faucet is used to mix hot and cold tap water as usual. A single turn of the left handle gives you fresh, cooled and two settings for sparkling water.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Overall Height: 16"
- Spout Height: 9- 15/16"
- Spout Reach: 8- 7/8"
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2- 3/8"
- 270 watt cooling unit, 115V
- 6V DC to filter change display unit
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Grohe 31251000 Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.313|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Number of Functions||4|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|