- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Overall Height: 39-5/8” (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 38-1/3” (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 11-5/8” (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Floor mounted
- 1 handle included with faucet
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 32222001
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 32 222 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.