Rated 2 out of
Design flawsThis faucet unfortunately has several design flaws. I really wish I had seen it in a showroom with real running water before purchasing.
(1) The water comes out in a very straight stream that splashes all over. For some reason I think the Grohe designers liked the look of a smooth column of water (it is pretty I suppose). But this is not practical because it splashes a lot. If you put a spoon into the stream at the wrong angle, you can get a real mess. I think it was a mistake to get rid of the old fashioned aerator, which has been used for years to prevent splashing.
(2) The button for switching to spray is ergonomically in a very bad location, being right in front on the end of the faucet. When I grab the faucet to move it left or right, that?s exactly where my thumb lands, causing me to inadvertently switch to spray. Then the only way to switch back to regular flow is to turn the water off and on again. Very annoying!
(3) The way the on-off lever is constructed, there is a deep, narrow crevice that will certainly accumulate gunk and be very hard to clean.
(4) The on-off lever is difficult to control for small changes in water flow.
Also, anyone considering buying this faucet should see it in person first. I bought it based on online photos and was really surprised by how large it is. It really looms over the sink.
Date published: 2012-04-21
Rated 1 out of
Poor DesignThe water shoots out of a tiny opening and the force causes it to spray all over as soon as it touches anything. Also very difficult to get the spray head back into the faucet; you must push it back and carefully turn it until it fully clicks in to position.
Date published: 2010-09-23
Rated 4 out of
Ladylux3 Kitchen FaucetLooks great and love the sprayer. It does splash a bit when faucet is on full force (I think this is due to the fact that it is so high). The height is great though for big items.
Date published: 2012-12-11
Rated 5 out of
Best Kitchen Faucet I found.This faucet is not only beautiful but functions perfectly. I am so happy that I bought this one. I would definately recommend it.
Date published: 2011-05-22
Rated 5 out of
Best faucetThis is the best kitchen faucet I have ever used. It has beautiful laminar flow and with the touch of a button it is a spray head. Beautiful lines, easy to clean. I love it.
Date published: 2010-08-16
Rated 4 out of
best purchaseI absolutely love this faucet! The asthetics and function are superb! The water flow is strong and effective...less spraying occurs when I pull the spout out closer to the bottom of the sink. Just remember to turn on the water slowly, not at full throddle. The sleek contempary design makes it extremely easy to clean. The only change I would suggest would be to offer a lower height on the faucet. Money worth spent!
Date published: 2012-01-09
Buy the Grohe 32226SD0 in Stainless Steel at Build.com. Research Grohe 32226SD0 in Stainless Steel online. Find Grohe 32226SD0 in Stainless Steel features and specifications. Get the best deal by comparing the Grohe 32226SD0 in Stainless Steel today.
The cost to ship items varies by item, shipment and shipping option.
Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49 *
Standard ground shipping transit time is 5-7 business days.
Free Freight Shipping on Orders Over $1500 *
Curb side delivery (also called freight or "LTL" shipping) is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items like chandeliers, bathtubs, shower doors, etc. Items are palletized and loaded onto a large truck for shipment, and delivered to your curb by scheduled appointment. Transit time is 7-10 business days.
* For exact shipping costs, add the product(s) to your cart and enter your zip code. All offers pertain to the lower 48 states and do not include deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.