Stand Out Features of this Faucet
- Coordinates seamlessly with other products from Grohe's Minta Collection
- Smooth single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head enhances faucets versatility
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
Grohe Technologies / Benefits:
SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Overall Height: 13-15/16" (measured from countertop to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-9/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-13/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Faucet Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Four brand values that illustrate Grohe's commitment to creating exceptional experiences with water is quality, technology, design and sustainability. Started in Germany in 1936, Grohe has established themselves as the global market leader that continues to set benchmark standards in the faucet industry. Grohe believes quality is defined by the highest levels of craftsmanship, outstanding durability, high levels of functionality, long-lasting design and convenience of use.
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 32319000
- Grohe 32319DC0
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Grohe 32 319 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.