Grohe SilkMove TechnologyExperience the rich smooth handling of a Grohe faucet lever with SilkMove technology. Guaranteed to operate as on day one – even after 20 years of use.
- Metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Includes hand shower - handy for rinsing down the tub or just rinsing off after a bath
- Deck mount installation - faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Smooth single handle operation
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Complete with rough-in valve system
- ADA compliant
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Overall Height: 7-1/4" (measured from mounting deck to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-15/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-11/16" (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Tub Spout Flow Rate: 6.3 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-9/16" (cannot mount on thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 3 holes required for installation
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Grohe 32644EN1 Product Specifications
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.125|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||6.3, 2.5|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.563|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Spray Pattern||Jet, Massage, Rain|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.