This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Grohe's limited lifetime warranty including finish
- Exclusively engineered in Germany
- Compensates for hot or cold water pressure fluctuations and maintains selected shower
temperature – no matter how the water pressure is effected
- Protects against scalding if the cold water supply is cut off by automatically shutting off the flow of hot water
- Protects against cold water shock if the hot water supply is cut off by automatically shutting off the flow of cold water
- Includes: Valve trim, shower head, and shower arm with flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included less rough-in valve
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings smoothly providing easy pin-point control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 6-15/16"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve options will be presented)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with DreamSpray technology
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for whole-body coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 4-5/8"
- Shower Arm Length: 5-5/8"
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- Concetto: Uncompromisingly cosmopolitan, who says stylish, high-performance faucets have to break the bank? Step forward Concetto, which offers a super-slick design and high-tech features, in one great value product. Youthful, fresh and dynamic, its clean design creates a fresh, modern look that will add a contemporary touch to your bath.
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 35010EN1
- Grohe 35010001
- Grohe 124057
Warm Brushed Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Grohe 35 010 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Grohe Starlight TechnologyContinuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over.