This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Single function shower head
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Shower Package Includes: Shower head, shower arm, wall flange, valve trim, and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial provides optimum control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 7-1/4" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve options will be presented)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for whole-body coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 6"
- Shower Arm Length: 11-1/4"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 6-11/16"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
About Grohe:At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: Grohe 35 027
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 35027000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe 35 027 Product Specifications
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Tub Spout Reach||6.688|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|