This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Integrated volume control
- 2-way diverter function No shared function
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with Scald Guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, slide bar, hand shower, and wall supply
Shower System Includes:
- Rainshower Rustic shower head (27 130)
- 12" shower arm (28 577)
- GrohFlex thermostatic dual function valve trim (19 825)
- Tempesta Authentic hand shower (27 608)
- Tempesta Authentic 24" hand shower slide bar (27 519)
- 59" metal twist-free hose (28 417)
- Wall supply elbow (28 417 or 28 627)
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- SpeedClean: Never lets hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe's SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
- TurboStat: By increasing the sensitivity to the thermo element and restructuring the internal waterways, our thermostats react up to twice as fast to abrupt changes in water pressure, and are up to nine times more accurate than the leading competitors. The desired temperature is achieved in seconds and is maintained throughout the duration of your shower. The outstanding precision offered by the TurboStat technology also adds to your showers conservation of water.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe's unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Separate dial for volume control
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Multi function shower head with 4 distinct spray settings
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 6-4/7"
- Shower Arm Length: 12"
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 35054EN0
- Grohe 35054000
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Grohe 35 054 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.