This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Features integrated volume control
- Escutcheon Width: 6-11/16"
- Rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Includes 69" hose
- Swivel ball assembly for shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 2"
- Shower Arm Length: 69"
- Adjustable wall flange
- Covered under Grohe limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Inner WaterGuide for longer life
- Multi-function rain shower head
- Dual function cartridge – separate volume and temperature controls
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, hand shower & slide bar
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe's unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- CoolTouch: With this technology from Grohe the entire outer surface of the thermostat will never exceed the temperature of the shower water. An innovative cooling channel and special couplings where the hot water passes through the thermostat creates a barrier between the hot water and the surface; so you never run the risk of scalding yourself on a hot thermostat.
- EcoJoy: These products feature integrated water-saving technologies that restrict flow rates, allowing you to reduce water consumption without sacrificing on performance or design. The result is less environmental impact and reduced running costs. All Grohe EcoJoy products effortlessly save water and energy while delivering the perfect water flow.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe's SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
- Four brand values that illustrate Grohe's commitment to creating exceptional experiences with water is quality, technology, design and sustainability. Started in Germany in 1936, Grohe has established themselves as the global market leader that continues to set benchmark standards in the faucet industry. Grohe believes quality is defined by the highest levels of craftsmanship, outstanding durability, high levels of functionality, long-lasting design and convenience of use.
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: Grohe 35 055
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 35055EN0
- Grohe 35055000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Grohe 35055EN0 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.