This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Integrated volume control
- 2-way diverter function No shared function
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, hand shower and wall supply
Grohe GrohFlex 35 056 Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Features integrated volume control
- Escutcheon Width: 6-11/16"
- Rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
Grohe GrohFlex 35 056 Shower Specifications:
- Includes 69" hose
- Swivel ball assembly for shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 2.5"
- Shower Arm Length: 69"
- Adjustable wall flange
Why Buy Grohe GrohFlex 35 056 Shower Set From Us:
- We are a Grohe Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Grohe GrohFlex 35 056 Shower System Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe's unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- TurboStat: By increasing the sensitivity to the thermo element and restructuring the internal waterways, our thermostats react up to twice as fast to abrupt changes in water pressure, and are up to nine times more accurate than the leading competitors. The desired temperature is achieved in seconds and is maintained throughout the duration of your shower. The outstanding precision offered by the TurboStat technology also adds to your showers conservation of water.
- EcoJoy: These products feature integrated water-saving technologies that restrict flow rates, allowing you to reduce water consumption without sacrificing on performance or design. The result is less environmental impact and reduced running costs. All Grohe EcoJoy products effortlessly save water and energy while delivering the perfect water flow.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe's SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
- CoolTouch: With this technology from Grohe the entire outer surface of the thermostat will never exceed the temperature of the shower water. An innovative cooling channel and special couplings where the hot water passes through the thermostat creates a barrier between the hot water and the surface; so you never run the risk of scalding yourself on a hot thermostat.
- Four brand values that illustrate Grohe's commitment to creating exceptional experiences with water is quality, technology, design and sustainability. Started in Germany in 1936, Grohe has established themselves as the global market leader that continues to set benchmark standards in the faucet industry. Grohe believes quality is defined by the highest levels of craftsmanship, outstanding durability, high levels of functionality, long-lasting design and convenience of use.
Additional Grohe Links
This Grohe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Grohe 35056EN0
- Grohe 35056000
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 35 056 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Grohe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Why we like GroheCheck out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.