Ondus Roman Tub Faucet Freestanding Floor Mount Digital with Personal Hand Shower
Fusing simplicity with emotion, Grohe Ondus® unites perfect design with the most advanced digital technology. Following the Grohe Sensual Minimalism philosophy, the collection offers a range of manually and digitally operated basin faucets and bath/shower mixers, in a choice of four tactile finishes: Velvet Black, Moon White, Frosted Titanium and Grohe StarLight® chrome. A full range of accessories allows for complete coordination throughout the bathroom.
Grohe 36 057 Features:
- Advance touch operating panel with backlit icons
- Integrated shower head & hand shower design
- Integrated digital display and user-friendly menu navigation
- 6 function options: digital temperature control ±; digital water flow control ±; start & pause control; clock setting; standby design set; and calibration set
- 2 programmable personalized pre-sets; His & Hers
- Ribbon flow tub filler
- Wide spray hand shower
- Controller diverts between tub filler and hand shower
- Includes Grohe Ondus hand shower 27 185
- Automatic safety shut-off (programmable)
- Grohe SafeStop at 100ºF
- Floor mounted installation
- Battery status indicator on display
- Extra low voltage supply 6 V DC including cable protection and cables
- Total height from finished floor 41"
- 5 7/8" floor escutcheon
- For use with concealed thermostat unit 36 072 and installation kit 36 073
- ASME/ANSI A112.18.1M
- ADA compliant
Grohe 36 057 Specifications:
- Width: 8-3/16"
- Maximum Height: 40-15/16"
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8"
- Floor Escutcheon Diameter: 5-7/8"
- Faucet Flow Rate: 5.3gpm
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5gpm
Additional Grohe Links
Our SKU: Grohe 36 057
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 36057LS0*
- Grohe 36057000*
- Grohe 36057KS0*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.